Sunday, May 3, 2009

Uncle Kevin

One of the great things about being here in Maryland is, it's where my mom grew up! My mom lived in DC until she was 18 and went off to college in MN and some of her family is still in the area. So Matt, Case and I have had some great opportunities to hang out with my mom's brother, my Uncle Kevin. Some great memories include, helping us move in, having a crab feast at his house, him being the first person to meet Case... and like last weekend, Kevin sometimes joins us for church and then treats Matt and I to a delicious lunch. Although lunch usually consists of Matt and Kevin talking about theological issues WAY above my head! It's been great spending time with Uncle Kevin and he'll be our only family at Graduation!
Kevin and Case (9 days old)Kevin and Case (7 months old)

No comments:

Post a Comment