Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Fabulous Saturday

Yesterday was a GREAT day! My morning started off by going to Old Navy with Tiffany and her girls for $1 flip flops! I mean, if that's not a sale, I don't know what is! The afternoon was low-key, just me and Case hanging out. Then Matt came home and it was a beautiful evening, so we went for a nice long walk with Case. For dinner, we grilled chicken and potatoes and had some apples, I love summertime dinners like that! We sat out on the deck for a long time just talking and playing with Case. We got him a soccer ball and some wiffle balls and he LOVES them! We rolled them back and forth and chased them off the deck when Case threw them sporadically. I love my guys! It was so nice to spend the evening as a family and made me a bit excited for my husband to be done with classes (hopefully for a long, long time!).

No comments:

Post a Comment