Thursday, May 21, 2009

Best Decision All Year

Hands down, the most brilliant thing I have done the whole year happened at our first Saturday morning meeting with Betsy and Julie. In order to get to know each other, Betsy had each of us go around and share what our favorite dessert was. Several of the ladies shared things like baklava, cheesecake, tiramisu, etc. Well, I was the very last person to go and I said, my favorite dessert is chocolate chip cookies. Any day of the week I would take chocolate chip cookies over a fancy dessert.

Since that day in early September, I think I have had probably close to 300 chocolate chip cookies made for me! You may think I'm exaggerating, but truly, I'm not! Little did I know how wonderful this little decision would be. When people invite us over for dinner, they've made chocolate chip cookies as dessert, when people made meals when Case was born or when we were struck with Staph Infection, what did they make for dessert... you guessed it, chocolate chip cookies!

This wonderful trend continued on my birthday when not only did Jen Lockhart make me a plate of chocolate chip cookies, but also made a huge chocolate chip cookie/bar thing as my birthday cake, it was delicious! To all of you wonderful PC ladies, my lips say thank you, it's been delicious, my thighs on the other hand, say in a sarcastic voice, thanks alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment