Sunday, May 3, 2009

Big Smiles

Case got his first tooth a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even notice he was teething until he was chewing on my finger one day and I felt something sharp, and there it was, his first tooth! Easy! No fussyness, no diaper rash, no running nose, nothing - the tooth just popped up no problem. Well, the next three came in and it was quite the different experience. Poor guy! He was fussy all day long, slept horribly and had a constant runny nose. But they've popped through, and my baby is happy again and looking even older!!
Case showing off his bottom two teeth...
and showing off his two front teeth!

3 comments:

  1. Oh Han! He is getting so much bigger so fast! I love his adorable toothy smile. It's amazing how hair cuts and teeth immediately make them look older. Well, for Novia it's hair growth, but you know what I mean. =) Thanks for sharing these pics, we'd really be missing out back here if not for your blog. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! I love that expression and am glad that the teething season is over for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe, I love that. He is so cute!

    ReplyDelete