Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spoiled!

Our small group back home has continually blessed us throughout our year here at the PC. From a massage for me, yummy hot chocolate, encouraging notes, clothes for Case - including a puffy vest, oh how well they know me! They have just spoiled us throughout this year and it has been so fun getting their care packages. Well St. Patrick's day was no exception! Our SGF small group sent us the following care package.
It included a t-shirt for Matt that I made sure he wore that night to dinner at a friends house, flip flops for me that I basically have not yet taken off, notes, goodies, a sweatshirt for Case, and a special St. Patty's day gift for Matty that only you small groupies know, but be rest assured he enjoyed it GREATLY!
Love you all!! You are so wonderful and you bless our socks off!

No comments:

Post a Comment