Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A glimpse into his future


So what is it that could hold Case's attention even more than his toys around him? His daddy, practicing his Sunday sermon! Case was so enthralled while Matty was going through his sermon, it was so cute. Since this is how Sunday mornings will be for the rest of his childhood, I'm glad he enjoys it!
We had a great time in MN, visiting family and friends and attending Macey's 2nd birthday party! Case enjoyed showing off how well he can sit up and play, giggle and babble. He turned 6 months old on Wednesday and "Macey and Bevo" (my sister, Alisha's, dog) threw Case a half birthday party - it was great! He got some great toys including some "Girhalf's" (get it, giraffe's were "Gifhalfs" for his half birthday)! Oh Brandes, you are so creative! We went to Brookie's work to have lunch with her in the new Bethel Commons, spent the first weekend with my parents, this last weekend with Matt's parents and brother, Ryan, and saw lots of friends in between. It was wonderful to be at Sovereign Grace Fellowship to worship with them on Sunday morning, we love that church so much!
Traveling... I am happy to say that I kept all of my food down on the plane rides. Get this, I even had the exact same flight home. Minneapolis to Philly and Philly to Baltimore. When we took off from Minneapolis the pilot said, "you can expect it to be pretty bumpy when we descend into Philadelphia"... I could feel my stomach churning already. But, my definition of bumpy sure has changed - It wasn't bad at all!
So we are back in Maryland and it is so green here, it's beautiful! We had Case's 6 month appointment, and he's still a string bean! He's 15 lbs 15 oz (25th percentile) and 28 inches long (95th percentile). Getting his shots were so sad, but now he won't need any until he is 1 year old

No comments:

Post a Comment