Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Making the Most of it...


We are trying to make the most of our time left here in MD. I can't believe it is already March and PC graduation is just three short months away! It's unbelievable how quickly time is going here. We've had a great last couple of days, on Sunday we had dinner and played cards with our host couple. Mike and Sarah T are our host couple who generously opened their home to us while we are here at the PC this year. On Sunday we played up and down the river, love that game! Case loved sitting with daddy and watching us play.
Then last night Matt and I had our weekly date night. He took me to Dave & Busters (sort of like a chucky cheese for adults!). We had a great meal and then had so much fun playing the games. Racing is always our favorite at a place like this, so we had fun racing cars, but our favorite was the motorcycles - especially for Matty who's dream would be to own a Harley. I thought I would serve my husband and play a "shoot 'em up" game. But to my surprise I had SO much fun playing this game and I am a pretty good sniper if I do say so myself!








Our friends, the Slack Family, babysat Case while we were off playing games! We brought back some ice cream and had a wonderful time visiting and laughing with them. So much so that we ended up staying until almost 1 in the morning!

Then tonight we headed out with Walt and Kim Alexander to a Vietnamese restaurant called, Taste of Saigon. Are you ready for this shocker... I loved it! It was really good. Well, I loved my dish, the appetizers, not so much. Then we walked down to Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream and more fellowship and laughs! We are so thankful for the friends we have been blessed with this year!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, Case looks like the most handsome little toddler stuck in a baby's body!!! I can't get over it!! Also, you should consider the fact that there are Ben and Jerry's everywhere, but there are only a few states that have RITA'S!!!! I'm bringing my appetite next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hannah, you write great posts! We had so much fun with you guys last night! Yay for liking Vietnamese food! :)

    ReplyDelete