Sunday, March 15, 2009

Sitting Up!


Case has learned to sit up! Not for too long of an extended period, but he's loving it. I can't believe that next he'll be crawling. It's going so fast, just like everyone said it would. He also just moved into size two diapers! It's pretty crazy that he's been in size one diapers this long but he is just so skinny! But it's official, he's in size two now, they just look so big!
In just a couple of days some of our good friends from back home are coming! Hannah and Andrea are college roommates of mine and Andrea is bringing her little boy, Coleman, who is just a couple weeks younger than Case. I'm really looking forward to spending time with all of them. And then on Saturday, Hannah and I are running a half marathon. What was I thinking?? At the time it seemed like a good idea to get back into shape after having a baby... but it just came so quickly! I am hoping to just live through it! I'll let you know how it goes...

1 comment: