Friday, January 8, 2010

Yes, we are still alive

Well, a whole month passed and I didn't blog once. I kept thinking, I need to get one in by the end of the month and it just didn't happen. It was the normal crazy month filled with the fun of Christmas parties, concerts, etc. But it also included me getting the flu so bad that I ended up in the hospital with dehydration and needing some iv's. Of course the next morning Case got sick as well. I was reminded how fabulous my friends and family are as Nachelle, Hannah, Brooke and my mom all gave huge sacrifices to take care of me and Case. Matt went above and beyond, serving us for about a week until we were both better. So that explains a bit of the blog absence but otherwise it was just catching up on the busyness. I'll try to update in the next couple days about our Christmas in Iowa and I still haven't blogged about our Phoenix vacation! I don't typically make new years resolutions but I promise I'll try to be better about blogging - I think I said that at Thanksgiving, maybe that wasn't the best timing! Here's to more blogging in 2010!!

No comments:

Post a Comment