Monday, January 25, 2010

SURPRISE!!

Well, Matty and I did something that even shocked us... We had our ultrasound last Monday, it went great! The baby looked healthy and super active! We completely were not going to find out what we were having, just like with Case. We loved being surprised with Case and had every intention to do it the same. When we had our ultrasound with Case, we happily watched them check out every little body part and just enjoyed all of it. This time around, we both spent the whole time staring and trying to figure out what it was. Halfway through the ultrasound, Matty tapped my foot and said, "I kinda want to find out what we're having." I said, "I'm fine with whatever, it's your call." So he said, "Let's find out!". So... it's a girl! A little baby girl! I think it's almost crazier for it to sink in that we actually know what it is than for it to sink in that it's a girl. We are really excited and it's fun to call her Baby Sister for Case - although he still has absolutely no idea a baby is coming. It's fun to think of summertime dresses and little headbands and so much more!

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I can't say how much I love watching you and Matt interact and your family grow. You are great people! We had a great time getting to see you this weekend. I wish we could do it more often. Thanks for making the effort. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats! I'm sure Lacey will be so excited to offer you names... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hannah, I am so HAPPY for you guys!!! Congrats!! And that post with Matt throwing Case in the air all I can say is WOW GIRL you got guts :) Miss you guys around here! Glad to see you guys are doing so well. Let us know if you are in the area!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! :) Girls are so much fun! Jared and I found out with Shaela as well and it was great to be able to buy a pink outfit to bring her home from the hospital in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS Hannah & Matt!!!! That's so exciting and fun that you decided to find out on a whim. I can't wait to meet your little girl... you two make some pretty darn cute kids! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting! A boy and a girl, nothing better! :)

    ReplyDelete