Saturday, February 14, 2009

Anticipation

I'm really looking forward to the next two days... tomorrow we have the PC "Sweetheart Banquet". I can't wait, but to be honest I have no idea what it's going to be like. All I know is that I am getting dressed up, Matt is getting dressed up, we have a babysitter and everyone says the Sweetheart Banquet will be great! So I'm trusting them and really looking forward to it!
Then on Monday I am heading back to MN for a week, I can't wait to see friends and family! The one thing that's difficult about this year is I feel like my friends and family back home don't get to see Case during all of these fun stages. He's rolling over, giggling and growing like a weed (in length only, he's a string bean!). It seems like he's changed so much since Christmas, I am thankful people will get to see him again!
I might not get a chance to blog again for a couple days, so I'll leave you with another picture of Case!

2 comments: