Saturday, April 25, 2009

Who's the big boy?

This morning I decided to cut Case's hair. I love it, but I am SO shocked how much he looks like a big boy! What happened to my sweet little baby?! He sat amazingly still while I snipped away at his hair. I found the trick was to let him hold something he had never seen before, in this case, the comb. He just starred at it in his hands and turned it every which way and ended up sitting perfectly still! Oh, I love this little man so much! He looks even more like Matt now! He has been having a hard time with four teeth coming in at once over the last week. But yesterday was a big improvement, and I have my happy little man back. He laughs all the time now. Just seeing Daddy makes him laugh. And babble, babble, babble... he loves to tell us what he thinks.
Here's the before...

And here's some after...
I love my hair cut THIS much!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! He looks sooo big now! I love his new haircut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He DOES look so much bigger. Nice job, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM IN AWE! He look so different from the top photo to the next...my heart breaks!!! I remember when I cut Finn's hair the first time (when he was 2 1/2yrs old)...it changed EVERYYTHING about how he looked. But..for the record...he looks dashing in his new big boy cut!! DASHING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! And I must say Hannah that you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete