Thursday, April 9, 2009

So Good!

Everything about the Pastors Conference was so good! We sat under powerful teaching, had amazing times of worship, reconnected with wonderful friends from SGF, met some great people and ate and ate and ate. I was really tired from the late nights and from toting Case to a hundred different places but it was all worth it! He did great! Like I thought would happen, I don't even think he noticed I wasn't around cause he was having so much fun. One thing he did notice was the craziness of his sleep schedule, he proved this to me by waking up at 5:45 the day after the conference. Oh well, it could have been worse!
As far as the Cherry Blossom 10 mile, one word best describes it... painful! My knee was hurting so bad I was actually thinking of quitting at mile one, but I just couldn't quit! So I just jogged slowly and walked a lot of it and tried to take in the scenery. It was absolutely beautiful and I made it to the end, unfortunately in quite a bit of pain. But its basically fine already. After the race we went out to an amazing restaurant with the Alexanders and Hansens. Then we visited Ford's Theatre and the Portrait Gallery and then crashed on the metro ride home. The cherry blossoms were really beautiful and it was a great day to be downtown.
My wonderful supporters!

2 comments:

  1. OH don't you love your "BOB".....we have the double jogger...it's the ONLY way to push two toddlers! It's the easiest push that I have ever experienced with a jogging stroller!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love your "BOB"! We use the double jogger and it's the easiest push ever...when speaking of jogging strollers that is!!!

    ReplyDelete