Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Soccer

We decided to put Case into Soccer this fall and Saturday was his first game! This is Case's first sport and he gets to play it with his buddy Isaac. Case was so excited for his game and to wear his new soccer gear. Before his game, I wanted to take a picture of him. Normally when I want to take a picture of him, he says "cheeeeeeeese" for about 45 seconds and then asks to be done. On this day, he did all of these poses by himeself. I honestly just stood behind the camera, completely silent and just kept snapping pictures. He didn't say anything either, just kept trying different poses. By the time he got to his "tough" pose, I was just desperately trying not to laugh!



 There's my sweet boy again!
 When we showed up at the field, they did a half hour of practice and then it was time for the game!

 It was 97 degrees out and his game was at 2pm, it was sooooo hot! So the cute little spectators were a little out of it!

 My favorite picture of the day is this one of him and Isaac...

Case even scored a goal! It was really fun to see him run and high five Matt afterwards! I didn't get a picture of it since I was trying to keep all the little ones hydrated, but it was really fun to watch him play!

No comments:

Post a Comment