Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Preschool!

Today was Case's first day back to preschool! He was very excited to go back to school and had no problems with being in a different class with a different teacher.
Here's his first day of preschool picture! 
And then he insisted on a picture like this...
Today was also Sadie's first day of preschool! She was quite unsure about going to preschool... she ranged from not wanting to go, to asking if I could go with her, to saying 'okaaaaaay, I guess I'll go'
She was not up for having her picture taken so this is what we got...
 At school and Sadie was still not up for having her picture taken...
 So we went to the hug pose!
 which was such a blessing because I ended up getting this pic which is probably my favorite picture of the two of them ever!
 and they headed in!
Case was such a great big brother all morning. At breakfast he was telling her how much fun it was going to be, he showed her how to wear her back pack and led the way! It was a great day, they both did great and had a blast. When I picked them up, they chattered on and on about what they got to do! And Sadie kept telling me all about all of her new friends!

1 comment: