Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Lego Birthday!

Case turns 5 tomorrow! I can't quite believe it, but we had a wonderful time celebrating last Friday! Case has played Legos, Legos and more Legos for the past month or so... So, we decided a Lego Birthday Party was the perfect theme to celebrate this milestone! I had so much fun planning this party and making a few things for it, Case was able to help make quite a few things which made planning for the party extra fun for me! Here's some pictures from his party...
 
Lego head marshmallow pops - these were incredibly easy and fun to make. Case was even able to help!
I also drew Lego faces on all of the yellow plates, Case wanted the pirate one!
 Matty was in charge of this and made Case's name out of Legos, I love the way it turned out!
 Here are the Lego cookies Case and I made together as well as juice boxes for the kids!
I made a Lego garland and it turned out to be my favorite! It was so easy with a circle punch.

 And of course, we can't have a birthday without the bounce house - constant entertainment!
My friend, Emily with Polkadotte cookies www.facebook.com/polkadottecookies 
made these amazing Lego cakes which everyone, especially Case, LOVED!



 We ended up having 17 boys and 2 girls at our house, plus all of the parents! It turned out we needed a little bit more than just the bounce house for entertainment so we pulled out the Legos!

 We also played pin the head on the Lego guy which was big hit!


Blowing out his birthday candles!
I made these goodie bags for all the kids who attended the party. I got the cute Lego guy picture from this blog http://www.deliacreates.com/2011/01/lego-birthday-party.html
It's so nice when artistic people share what they make! 
Case and I made Lego guy color crayons from old crayons and a candy mold! We also made some Lego guy candies and a few other things for the goody bags!
My sweet birthday boy!
 It was such a fun night - the kids all played great and had so much fun together!
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. That is all so cute, Hannah! Nice work! I'm sure Case loved it. I'll have to keep this in mind when I do Will's party in a few mons. :)

    ReplyDelete