Saturday, September 15, 2012

Too cute not to have her own post!

 
I tried to pick a few pictures of Sadie from Case's party to add to the last post, but she was in rare form that night and was hitting a ton of adoreable poses:) Not to mention my sister was the one taking the pictures and she always gets great shots, so I just couldn't help but let Sadie have her own posts. I'm not super great at updating the blog, so I figured there's nothing wrong with a whole bunch of pictures of her from one day! Plus, it's probably mostly family that still checks this blog and I know they can't get enough of her... so here they come!








 
I love this one below of the two kids together, Sadie just loves Case so much!

 
Below, she is a little bummed that none of the presents are for her!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment