Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's a...


 
Case could not be more excited that the baby is a boy! He was positive from the beginning that it was a boy, so it was fun to tell him last night that he was right. And Sadie is so cute saying, "Baby brotter". The kids came to the ultrasound with us and Case especially loved seeing the baby, he said his favorite part was hearing the heartbeat. It was so hard to keep from laughing the whole time because Case said at one point that it looked like a turtle and another time that it looked like a cow! Sadie just kept saying the whole time, "Oh wooooow... oooooooh" over and over again. It's funny how I don't even think she knew what was going on but figured out the right things to say! She was also very concerned about me, I guess because I was laying on the table. She kept asking me if I was ok.
 
I love the ultrasound, it really helps everything to seem real. I am not even quite 17 weeks so it was incredible how much the baby already looked like a baby even though he is only 6 ounces! So tiny and so cute! The tech even switched it to 3D for us so then we could really see him with his hands by his face and moving all around. God is so good! We couldn't be more excited! Now the real name game begins... I think we have it narrowed down to three different names!

No comments:

Post a Comment