Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Jumping




This is the kids' favorite activity together! It started out very small and then I realized Sadie LOVES it! We let Case jump in his crib. I know a lot of parents don't, but in this apartment - it's a great way to let him get energy out. One time when he was playing in his crib, he wanted Sadie in there with him. I said sure, but no jumping when Sadie's in there! Of course, once my back was turned, he started jumping a little. I wouldn't have even noticed, but Sadie was giggling. So now the rule is, he can only jump by Sadie's feet. It gives her a little bounce up and down and she absolutely loves it. Here's some pictures!
Pure joy!! She can't get enough!
Then he always leans over her to talk to her, I love this picture, it shows how much she just adores her brother

No comments:

Post a Comment