Saturday, December 11, 2010

Caser-Man

I decided after all the pictures of Sadie lately, it was time for a little Case update!

Case has become quite the little helper! He loves to help sweep and help "clean". One afternoon while I was feeding Sadie, Case was playing quietly on the kitchen floor with his Lego's... or so I thought. I couldn't see him from where I was sitting and when I got up, I saw he was standing on a chair we have in our kitchen and standing by the stove. I walk over to him, he looks up at me absolutely BEAMING, "Look mom, I cleaning!". He had taken all of the butter from our butter dish and spread it all over the entire stove including inside each and every groove of the four burners. Needless to say I had a long afternoon of actual cleaning after that!

His hair has become quite shaggy as we haven't cut it since July! We love his "hockey hair" and they way it curls, but it also makes for some amazing bad hair days. I had to take this picture after one of his naps, he was not too excited for picture time!
One of my favorite sayings of Case's is how he named his running nose, "nose yuckies.". So he'll say, "mama, I have nose yuckies" when he needs his nose wiped. Today in the car he said, "Mama, fix my nose yuckies, please." Sometimes I think I spend all day laughing at him!
Today, as Brooke was helping him with stickers and she asked him, "Is this the sticker you want?" He turned to her and said, "You betcha, Brookie!" He is just constant entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment