Wednesday, December 1, 2010

First Hair cut!

Ahhh! I cut Sadie's hair tonight for the first time! With Case, I should've cut it earlier then I did and with Sadie - well, maybe I should've gone to a professional! It's not bad or anything, she looks cute no matter what, right?! She was definitely rocking the mullet, I mean her hair in the back was all the way down in between her shoulder blades.
Before:




So I attempted a bob. It is at least pretty straight all the way around. One side looks super cute, but the other side looks a little like a bowl hair cut. So I'm not sure if that was me, or just the way her hair is right now. I do think that it will grow in a little bit cuter now, and it definitely looks a lot healthier. So here it is!
After:


At least I did a little photo shoot of her today before I cut her hair for her turning 6 months in a couple days (I'll post them later once I'm done editing!)

1 comment: