Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cookie Date

Case and I had our first ever cookie date! He helped me make my favorite - chocolate chip cookies! It was so much fun for both of us! He loved helping measure and scoop the flour and sugar out of the canisters and into the bowl and I loved watching him enjoy being a helper!
This was his face after tasting the flour/salt/baking soda mixture... I think at this point he didn't believe me that we were making cookies!
He was very curious about the kitchen aid mixer
Sadie was a perfect angel while we baked!

And what kind of mom would I be if I didn't let Case lick the mixer while the cookies baked!
Enjoying the finished product...

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure that you and I both have improved in our chocolate chip cookie baking :) What a fun time for you and Case; Olivia loves helping bake also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great little helper! I love the pics of Case with the beater. :)

    ReplyDelete