Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Camp Lockhart!

Matt and I got a GREAT opportunity to take advantage of being in New Jersey - we decided to stay an extra couple of days to visit a family from our PC year. Jen, Bryon and their kids were wonderful friends of ours who served us time and time again during our year in MD. We learned so much from them about parenting, marriage, fellowship and so much more! It was amazing to see them and catch up on everything that's happened in the last year - like both of us having another child! Jen's sixth!! (Did I mention, she's amazing!) We laughed, swam, played volleyball and got to worship with them at their church. I shouldn't have been surprised, but Jen remembered all my favorites and made chocolate chip cookies, taco salad and even Kraft macaroni and cheese! I didn't take my camera out until our last day there, but here's some shots of us and the kids!

Case just wanted to throw this "fish" in the water to anyone who would retrieve it for hours on end...
Love this shot of Ella!

Jen and I with some of the kids!
Lockharts - Thanks so much for letting us crash with you for a couple of days, we had a blast! We are so excited to see everyone in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment