Friday, January 11, 2013

Halloween!


So all of a sudden it's hitting me that this baby is coming really soon - 7 weeks! So I figured I need to get caught up on this blog soon or it won't happen after the baby comes!

Matt and I got to go to the SGM Pastors Conference in Orlando this year, it was so great! The only downside was it was over Halloween so we didn't get to go trick or treating with the kids or see them dressed up in their costumes. My mom was here on Halloween so she took them trick or treating along with our neighbor, Darrell. The kids had a great time!
Sadie was a little ladybug and Case was Spiderman!
 

I was especially excited with Case's costume because it was only $2 on craigslist and then I ran across a matching spiderman bucket for 75 cents at a garage sale! The only problem was, he then thought he had two buckets for trick or treating - it took a little convincing to get him to let Sadie use his pumpkin bucket from last year. 
 

The kids and Darrell!

I was very surprised that Case wore his mask, I'm glad my mom was able to catch this picture without it on.

The kids had a great time handing out candy! My mom said if Case saw someone outside, he would yell, "We have treats here!!"

We were bummed to miss it, but so glad the kids had a great time!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment