Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Book Worms

These two love books as much as their Daddy already!

Case has become a little obsessed with "We're going on a bear hunt". Between Matt and I, I bet we read it 40 times today! Earlier today, he came and told me he wanted to read it to Sadie (or Sayabelle as he calls her!). She was already in her papasan so I helped him climb in with her. My heart just melted as the two of them looked at this book together and Case "read" to her.I love watching them become buddies :) Sadie has gotten a little tougher as she's gotten more sturdy and she just loves Case and all the attention he gives her! She laughs at him and puts up with all his smothering. He rolls on top of her as if he's wrestling her, and she grabs his hair - her only move :) It's so cute to hear him say, "let go Sayabelle, let go Sayabelle."
We love these two so much!

1 comment:

  1. Novia loves to read to us too. I'm amazed, though I probably shouldn't be at how well she knows all of the stories. Adorable pics... seriously, they're like little clones of you and Matt. Sadie is looking more and more mature; such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete