Thursday, October 8, 2009

Birthday Party - Part 2!

Last Sunday we celebrated Case's birthday with a great group of friends! Thanks so much everyone for coming - we had a blast and we're so grateful to you for celebrating with us. We had the airplane theme again going for the birthday party. I got a bomber jacket off of Craigslist, and I know I'm biased but I thought he looked adorable in it! I didn't make a big cake this time, but I made individual airplane cakes for everyone (way easier than it sounds!). The food highlight for Case, however was not the cake this time but the cheese balls! Who knew? He just walked around from person to person taking one off of their plate. We have so many left, I have had to hide them from him! We had a paper airplane contest, it was incredible how many of us forgot how to make them! Matt won the contest, I was a contender for last place until Brenner threw - his seriously landed a half inch from his toes! Then we played a more competitive version of pin the pilot on the plane. We blindfolded two people, spun them around and then they had to race to the poster. Here's Beth and Beki! It was hysterical, we managed to run into just about everything in the Eikum's back yard. Bert won! Here's a picture of where some of them ended up - now if you went about 25 feet to the right of this picture, that's where Bret's ended up. It was amazing!
Then Case got to open his presents - thanks so much everyone - you were so generous! He's been having a blast playing with all his toys and reading his books!
Here's Case and his buddy Turner!
Here's Case and Hazel playing in the tent Nachelle gave him!I was amazed Case fell asleep that night, but I after all that fun he crashed!

No comments:

Post a Comment