Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Walking Man

Case has officially taken his first steps! On Saturday night Matt, Case and I were at his Uncle Ryan's house with Ryan's girlfriend, Kari to watch the Nebraska Game. Case was scooting all around and walking along the furniture when all of a sudden he let go of me and walked five whole steps on his own! I'm so glad that he did it when Matt was around and it was fun that Ryan and Kari were there too! Since then, he has taken a couple steps a day, but I have a feeling once he gets the hang of it, he will be off and running! He's also saying Mama and Dada really well lately. Yesterday we left him with Nana for about 5 minutes to run an errand and when we got back and he kept yelling in a super excited voice, "Dada!!" then giggled, yelled it again, giggled and so on while pointing to Matt. It was great! We are so thankful for him and can't believe how quickly he is growing and changing.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't checked in on your guys in a while! So glad I did. Case is quit the little man! Hope everything is going great for the family. Hopefully I can see you guys again soon. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's beginning to walk now! So fun! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete