Saturday, September 19, 2009

As of Late...

Well, I've been a bit of a slacker lately with blogging. The main reason... my new iphone! I LOVE it! I do basically all of my internet needs on there so I haven't gotten on the computer much, thus the lack of blogging. But I'm back - and I'll try to do better, beginning with taking the next few days to do some update posts.
A few weeks ago, actually more like a month now... Andrea, Ryan and Coleman came up for a twins game. The boys had tons of fun together cheering for their favorite team.

Here they are discussing the twins lineup
Celebrating a Joe Mauer hit
Andrea and I and our boys!

The twins game seemed to bring out the athlete in Case because a few days later he got a brilliant idea! Case climbed on top of this big box we had in our basement and then he pulled up a box of little toys...
He then sat on the edge of the box and proceeded to try to throw the toys into the other box of toys on the floor.
It was so funny and I'm so thankful he did it several times so I was able to get a picture of it! I will say, he didn't have too bad of an aim - he made quite a few shots!
Here he is quite proud of himself and his throwing/aiming abilities!!

1 comment:

  1. New phone ay? So how many does that make in the last year? :-)
    heheh, love you.

    ReplyDelete