Thursday, August 13, 2009

A perfect game, ruined

I have waited five years for this. I am married to a man that is better at me than EVERYTHING! I mean, it is quite humbling, because I mean, everything!! But then it happened, I found something I can finally beat him at! Hallelujah!! (Have I mentioned, we are a bit competitive?) What is this glorious thing you ask? It's Norwegian Golf (or ladder golf, or a ton of other names I've heard it called). Basically it's a lawn game that is AWESOME!! The Eikums own a set and one day Matt and I decided to play and I beat him! Then we played again and I beat him! Then I played Matt and his brother Ryan... and I beat them! It's been an amazing run, but as usual, all good things must come to an end. We played tonight, and the final score was Matt 21, me 20. Boo... I am still in mourning. But it is a fabulous game that I would recommend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment