Tuesday, March 19, 2013

hospital and first week

Here are a couple pictures of Lincoln on our last day in the hospital.


Here he is in his "take home outfit", he looks like such a little man, and this is one of the first good pictures I got with his eyes open!

This blanket was made for my grandmother when she was born and all of her children, me and my siblings, my kids and my sisters kids have been brought home from the hospital in it!

Case could not have been more excited to have Lincoln home!

And Sadie was so excited to snuggle him as much as she could!

Case has been waiting a REALLY long time to give Lincoln his sleeping bag (Case had two of them, so for the longest time has said, this one is for my baby brother!)

They really couldn't get enough of him that first day, and not much has changed since!

A friend from church made Lincoln this adoreable blanket!
  
 

A couple more cute ones of Lincoln!
 

and one of each of the other kids cause they are just so much fun!
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment